Husky sledding near Tallinn in
a countryside farm
Hellerkantri Huskypark is located in Raplamaa, 67km from Tallinn city centre. Our farm is home to our family, 40
AVAILABLE VISIT TIMES IN DECEMBER 2019 – MARCH 2020
- 27th-30th of December 2019 – due to high interest we have very limited spots available in
endof December only.
- 3rd of January – until 5th of March 2020 – we are open for bookings.
- The winter package starts with a guided tour together with other visitors (group size may vary, 4 up to 26).
- Gather in a teepee tent around the bonfire – introduction about the farm and
- Meet and give snacks to our 2 horses and 40
- See how Huskypark’s family is harnessing 10 or 20 excited huskies on front of the
sled(s). It will be noisy because huskies are happy to go for a run! :-) Sleddingexperience with Siberian huskies / Alaskan malamutes, about 1km lap around the forest. For the safety of our dogs and visitors, Huskypark family members are standing behind the sleds, visitors are sitting on sleds. On each sled, we will take a family (2 adults + kids) or a couple of 2 persons.
- Relax in our cosy husky-hut, enjoy herbal tea, pies and a homemade cake.
- Step into our vintage farm barn room where you feel the old Estonian Christmas vibe.
Group size: 2-25
Length of the package: about 2-2.5 hrs
Price: 80€ per person, 60€ per child (1-7yrs)
Huskypark visit, guided tour in English, getting to know about
In case we don’t have proper snow for
If we don’t have enough snow for sledding you can still visit us. We don’t go sledding but everything else is same than described in winter package. Without
Contact our daughter
HOW TO COME HUSKYPARK?
- Option 1 – rent a car! We are 67km/60min drive away from Tallinn city
center! Check Google maps to see the road trip route. Type in Google maps or Waze app: Huskypark OÜ.
- Option 2 – transfer by car! Round-trip in a comfortable air-conditioned car for 1-4 passengers 80€ total. Pick-up and drop-off from Tallinn city center or your accommodation.
- Option 3 – jump on a train and enjoy a comfy ride to the countryside! It takes only 60mins drive from station Balti Jaam/Tallinn to station
Keava! Station Balti Jaam / Tallinn is just about 8-10 minutes walk from Tallinn old town / Town Hall center. You can buy a ticket from a train and it costs 3.30€ one way per person. We offer train station transfers: Keava – Huskypark – Keava in additional fee 10€ per person. There are free WiFi and power sockets on a train. Train company’s website: https://elron.pilet.ee/en/
SOME OF THE CUTEST FEEDBACKS FROM OUR VISITORS :)
We had an amazing time here and it was the perfect visit for our honeymoon. Mariin was dedicated, eloquent and ever so caring. No trip to Estonia would be complete without this if you absolutely adore dogs!Cedric Wceke, Singapore (comment in Google – Huskypark OÜ)
What can I say but that this was the absolute highlight of our holiday in Tallinn! A fabulous train journey across snow covered Estonian countryside. Lovely family that owns this farm. Mariin was so lovely throughout the tour from pick up at the station to intros to the Huskies and Malamutes. And the dogs! They are the best thing about this whole experience! I loved meeting all the adult dogs and puppies. There’s also a friendly cat and three horses to add more flavour. Can’t recommend this experience enough!Kanika Punj, India (comment in Google – Huskypark OÜ)
Last week we visit Hellerkanti with 10 colleagues during our trip in Estonia. It was really nice and we had a great time there with the dogs, cat, rabbit and horses. Everything was well organized and we were received full of enthusiasm which made us feel right at home. We could cuddle with the dogs and made a nice husky sleigh trip, which was unforgettable. The visit concluded with delicious coffee, tea and delicacies. When you visit Estonia, be sure to stop by!Sannemul, The Netherlands. (Comment in Tripadvisor – Hellerkantri)
Excellent day, so much fun and such wonderful huskies and malamutes. Tom the husky was our favourite! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and recommend to all dog lovers visiting EstoniaF.Howes, UK. (Comment on Facebook – Kennel Hellerkantri & Huskypargi kelgukoerad)